Welcome. Make yourself at home. Kick off your shoes and pull up a beer. Share your own stories if you please.
Some of you may know me as Binky on ADL. Others may know me *gulp* IRL. Everyone's welcome here, especially women who are going through similar trials and tribulations.
A few disclosures about me:
- I am quite liberal in my political leanings (but I don't require that of my readers or commenters);
- I am ardently pro-choice;
- I'm a cat person (but like dogs and ferrets and birds and what-have-you as well);
- My husband and I are actively pursuing ART at this point as well as considering adoption
- I'm going to be posting a lot of really personal information, including medical and sexual information, in this blog. If that icks you out, go play elsewhere.
I also have a few requests of those who may choose to post comments here:
- Please be respectful of other posters.
- Please try to avoid assvice.
- Think twice about any comment that begins with "just," as in "just relax," "just adopt," etc.
- If you're citing a scientific study, or making an assertion for which a reasonable person would want to see evidence, please post a link or tell us where you got the information.
- Trolls will be taken out behind the woodshed and executed.
Okay? Let's ring in 2007!