So, for all the good it will do me, here are my resolutions for 2007:
- I resolve to meditate as often as possible, and will try to attend group meditation practice on Tuesdays.
- I will go to yoga at least once a week.
- I will not beat myself over the head about infertility, looming old age, extra pounds, or other body issues.
- I will look deep into my husband's eyes at least once a day.
- I will try to cook healthy food.
- I will practice loving kindness, starting with myself.
- I will exercise self-restraint and avoid smacking people who have children and obviously don't deserve them.
- I will blog my little heart out.