Saturday, November 20, 2010

Mommy's Xmas List

Dear Santa,

I have been a very nice mommy this year. I only swore under my breath, and only when the occasion really really warranted it, like when the brand new Snow White underwear got pooped in five minutes after an epic and unproductive potty session. And I hardly ever pretended to be asleep when the kids woke up and started crying or pulled the covers over my head and waited for Atomic to deal with it. Really, I swear.

So here is what this very very nice mommy would like for Christmas this year:

1. Two hours during the day to get a mani/pedi
2. A nice dinner out with my girlfriends
3. A lock for the bathroom door

That's it. I don't need a Wii or an iPad or whatever fancy gizmo is in fashion this year. Just a little bit of time, and a little bit of privacy.

Sincerely,
Binky

2 comments:

Tiara said...

Let's have dinner! I'm free Mon/Tues/Wed this week, and Mon through Fri Dec 6-10.

xoxo
Tiara

kcs said...

Oh, poor baby. I'm glad she was still able to enjoy her party before and after The Incident. But mostly I want to know where you got the puking Barbie picture - did you set that up yourself?

- Kinnari